- $26.8 Million to expand the CORE Network
- $10.2 Million to establish the Office of Opioid Recovery
- $39.4 Million for Prevention
- $92.5 Million for Treatment
- $25.3 Million for Recovery & Peer Support
- $11.3 Million for New Database
Two years ago, FL became one of the first states in the nation to permit student-athletes to be compensated for use of their names, image & likeness. The NIL bill will further benefit student-athletes while ensuring they're protected from commercial exploitation.
Florida's Digital Bill of Rights will ensure Floridians have the right to:
- Private conversations without surveillance by Big Tech
- Participate online without unfair censorship
- See internet search engines manipulation
- Control personal data
- Protect children from online harms
Gov Ron DeSantis continues to transport illegal migrants to sanctuary cities. Our tax dollars support the community that legally chooses to live and appreciate Florida & America.
ESG is a threat to the American economy and the individual freedoms that our country is built upon. And also has very little to do with the actual environment. Florida has blocked this. DOA.
Our legislative proposal will ensure that financial institutions will no longer be able to discriminate against hard-working Floridians and small businesses on the basis of political, religious or social beliefs.
n this year’s Framework for Freedom budget, we have proposed a record $2 billion in tax relief for Florida families. With high inflation hurting families across the country, here in Florida, we are providing meaningful relief to help those grappling with rising costs.
Stay up to date on the latest real estate trends.
For over 2 decades, we have been honored to represent our clients, and position them to maximize their real estate interests, throughout the dynamic real estate market! Contact Us by form or text 305-889-8400 for a more immediate response.